Saturday, January 24, 2015

Review on Shiseido Super Mild Hair and Scalp Mask =)

Hi Everyone!

Hope you are having a good weekend! I've been in the library, yay. =P

Today I am reviewing Shiseido's Super Mild Hair and Scalp Mask
This product cost about $13-14 and contains 200 grams of product. This can be found in Mitsuwa, Marukai Living/Lifestyle, and online on Amazon for free shipping.

What do I think of this product?
So ever since moving to the East Coast, and experiencing real winter (haha) I have to blow dry my hair after showering before I go out, or else I'll feel very miserable with wet hair in 30-40F weather and possibly get sick.
I feel that blow drying my hair everyday was not something my hair was used to and it started to look and feel dry. =/
I wanted to find something that would help moisturize my hair, including the hair on my head and scalp. I do get very oily and greasy hair if I do not shower everyday and generally it is not advised to put conditioner on the hair closest to the scalp because they should be moisturized by my natural scalp oils and not need conditioning, and if I put conditioner in my hair, it gets oily quickly.
But I wanted something that would help re-hydrate all of my hair and scalp but not make my hair oily or greasy.
I have tried the Super Mild Shampoo and Conditioner before and I find them to be very gentle and nourishing so when I found this, I was very excited to try it out!
This product does not irritate my scalp nor does it make it feel or look greasy or oily. A little goes a long way and I don't use a lot on my head. I don't find it as moisturizing for the ends of my hair, because it is more of a light hair mask, not as thick or heavy. But I am happy to just use this as a hair mask for my scalp and the top of my head. I have other alternatives for the dry ends of my hair.
This makes my hair feel very soft and smooth and not as dry and itchy as it was before and I really like it! I don't use it everyday because I am trying to save product and I probably use it every other day.
Once the weather starts warming up, I probably won't need this anymore when I no longer need to blow dry my hair, but I find this a great addition for my winter haircare. =)

Do I recommend this product?
I believe that if you have a dry scalp and you need additional moisture and you are looking for something gentle, non-heavy, and light, I recommend this product! Or if you are in an environment that is very dry and/or windy or you find your scalp and hair starting to dry out like me from constant blow drying, I also recommend this product. =)
If you have very oily or greasy hair, I'm not sure if this will work for you. I have recently tried a shampoo that is specialized for oily hair (my hair is not very oily, but the oils do build up and I need to wash them out from time to time) and I will do a review on that! A heads up, so far I really like it! ^_^

I hope that this review was helpful to you! Let me know if you have any questions or comments in the comment box below. Thanks for reading and I will see you later! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment