Sunday, November 30, 2014

Review on Sana Nameraka Isoflavone Facial Cream

Hi Everyone!

Today I am reviewing the Sana Nameraka Isoflavone Facial Cream!

This product cost about $16. It is sold on Amazon Prime and probably at Japanese stores such as Marukai Living, Takashima, and Mitsuwa. It contains 50 grams or 1.8 fluid oz of product.

What do I think about this product?
So a little while ago I reviewed another Sana Nameraka product, their eyecream. And I loved it so much that I decided to try another one of their products.
Winter in the eastcoast is here! And it has been getting very cold and dry, especially when it is windy, my skin can dry out easily.
I've used this cream for at least 2 months. There is not added color and no fragrance and not oil-based. My sensitive skin has not been irritated or inflamed in any way. This cream does not clog my pores or cause breakouts or rashes. Also, it is also great to use with Biore Sarasara Sunscreen because it is able to work with the water-based sunscreen and not start solidifying or polymerizing.
This product is interesting in a good way. haha. The cream looks very light and gel like, but actually is quite dense. The jar looks small, but actually has some weight. When I start applying it, it does feel like a heavier, stickier cream, but once it is fully absorbed into the skin, it feels light-weight and not sticky at all! It has kept my skin nice and moisturized without feeling heavy, getting oily or shiny, and lasts all day long! My skin always feels soft and well moisturized whenever I use it.
I would say this is between a light to heavy moisturizer, somewhere in the middle. If you apply more, it starts becoming more heavy and thick and that might work better for those who have very dry skin. Or if you tend to have oilier skin, maybe you should apply less.
I find it best to put on when my face is still damp after washing so that it makes it easier to apply and spread out the cream onto my face.
While it says online to use it at night, I haven't had problems wearing it during the day. When I use it at night, I will just apply more product than I do during the day and it works great!

Do I recommend this product?
In general I recommend this to all skin types, but especially if you have dry skin and/or live in an area with a dryer climate or when it becomes seasonally dry. This is a great moisturizing cream, but if you are looking for more things in your facial creams (like for fine lines, SPF, brightening, etc.), then maybe you want to try something else. This cream just focuses on moisturizing skin and keeping the moisture in there, it is simple and straight forward, and if you are looking for that, I highly recommend this product. =)

So I hope that you liked the review. Feel free to write any questions or comments in the comment box below! Thank you for reading and I will see you soon. =D

1 comment:

  1. Awesome work! That is quite appreciated. I hope you’ll get more success.OROGOLD

    ReplyDelete