Monday, November 3, 2014

Outfit of the Day! =)

Hi guys!

I just go back home about an hour ago and it was 55F. X( Kind of cold, but it hasn't gotten that bad yet. =P

This is what I wore today!




 We have entered fall season! Well, we've been in fall for a month, but now the leaves are really starting to change color and literally fall down. It's also getting colder too. >.<

Many of you have seem some of these things before, sorry =P. But the coat is the new thing, haha, which is what I wanted to show you guys!

Trenchcoat: Rosegal
Black turtleneck: Uniqlo heattech
Skirt: Lowrys Farm
Tights: Uniqlo heattech
Wedges: BCBG

This is sort of a simple but elegant look, it becomes more flashy with the coat, but I believe that it brings some warmth and color to the outfit. I especially love how my skirt peaks out from underneath the coat. It was so cold today (even inside the lecture halls) that I didn't bother taking the coat off, so in a sense, that was how people saw my outfit today (and not what was underneath).

Hope this gave you some good ideas. You can always make your look pop with just a brightly color coat, a red or bright blue looks amazing too! =D If you're not comfortable with bright colors, go for a darker more dull color, such as maroon or burgundy instead of red, or navy instead of royal blue, but try to retain that essence of color, to keep your look from being too plain or boring.

So, I hope you liked my outfit. Let me know if you have any questions or comments in the comment box below! Thanks for reading! I'll see you later! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment