Friday, September 12, 2014

Outfit of the Day!

Hi everyone!

It's Friday!

This is what I wore today =)
Even though I won't be making video's I'll try to take pictures!



I live in a basement studio so the ceiling is quite low and makes me look very tall! O_O
This is a dressy and preppy outfit. I am in graduate school now, so, we are expected to dress more appropriately at times which means more conservative and mature. Not that everyone dresses up like this, I do dress decent, but, this is more than I normally do. However, I like it and i think it's quite cute XD

I think this is very work appropriate. It could be great for going out depending on the event. I would go out with friends in this to eat or go shopping.

I bought a houndstooth skirt in Japan and I had issues on how to match it with stuff, but I think I got it right. =P

Open blazer: Forever 21
Button-down blouse: Forever 21
Skirt: Lowrys Farm
Tights: Uniqlo
Wedges: BCBG



Have a great weekend! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment