Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Review of "My Beauty Diary" 2-Step Spring Mask Pack!

Hi Everyone!

It has been a while! I apologize for posting so infrequently now, but as I have mentioned in this post why I have been and will be (until I move to the east coast) for the time being.
But if you have stuck with me, thank you so much for your patience! I have quite a lot of products to review, and I am excited to share them with you!

Today I am reviewing the "My Beauty Diary" 2-Step Spring Mask Pack!
I apologize but I do not remember the cost of this mask pack. But it is probably between $10-15. The box contains 8 sets of masks each with a complementary moisturizer.
It contains the Mountain Cherry Blossom Mask and the April Cherry Blossom Creamy Gel moisturizer.
It is said to be suitable for all skin types, especially for dry and sensitive skin, helps to firm, nourish and regenerates skin. Especially focusing on whitening, softening, soothing, firming, and refreshing the skin.

What do I think of this product?
As you know, I have done many previous "My Beauty Diary Mask" reviews. Most of the masks are very good for softening, whitening, and hydrating the skin. Whether they brighten, tighten, or reduce fine lines and wrinkles can be debatable. (I personally feel that it is very difficult to find skin care products to treat lines, wrinkles, and tighten the face in a permanent manner.)
This mask did not irritate or redden my sensitive skin. It had a very light sort of herbal or tea-like fragrance. I'm not sure. But it was definitely not a strong and sharp smell and it faded quickly after putting the mask on. The mask is made of paper but as long as you are not handling it roughly, it will not tear and contains a lot of serum. So much so that you can empty the pouch and spread the rest on your neck and chest area if you wish.
The lotion is semi-clear with little pink beads for added skincare benefits and a mini skin massage while you apply and massage the product onto your face. It has a gel-like texture on the thicker side. It does feel a bit sticky, especially when drying, but it will end up drying not sticky. It is very hydrating and they give you enough moisturizer for your neck as well.
I think this is a great mask. Here in southern California, the spring was unusually warmer and dryer than normal and this mask really helped to re-hydrate my skin. It definitely made my skin feel softer and also whitened my skin.

Do I recommend this product?
I definitely recommend this product for almost all skin types. If your skin happens to be extremely sensitive to skincare or makeup products or you tend to have allergic reactions, please consult your dermatologist before use. Everyone's skin is different and I am not guaranteeing this is perfect for everyone. You can do a test beforehand by applying some serum and moisturizer onto your hands or arms and seeing if there is a reaction if you are concerned.
I think this is an amazing product if you are looking for a mask to rehydrate your skin. It comes with its own complementary moisturizer which suites the serum the best as well!
If you are looking for a mask to reduce wrinkles and fine lines or tighten the skin, this did not do much for me, but you are free to try!

Here is some extra information regarding the "My Beauty Diary" masks and their skincare properties and benefits (sorry it's a bit big, but if I didn't expand it, it would be hard to read the tiny words):




















I hope that you liked this review and that it was helpful to you! Feel free to write any questions or comments below! Thank you for reading! I will see you very soon! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment