Sunday, May 4, 2014

Review on L'Occitane Creme Pieds Peaux Seches 15% Shea Dry Skin Foot Cream =)

Hi Everyone!

Long time no see! I know! I'm sorry >.<. Working in a research lab means that your bacteria and hamsters have a lifespan though and you follow their growth schedule and not yours...-___-, which means working many odd hours of the day.

Today I am reviewing the L'Occitane Creme Pieds Peaux Seches 15% Shea Dry Skin Foot Cream!

I bought the mini trial size which is 10mL but the full size is 150mL for $28 and the travel size is 30mL for $12 the L'Occitane website. (Free prime shipping for full size on Amazon!)

What do I think of this product?
I actually bought this product almost a year ago.....yeah....I was too lazy to use it. X( Good thing I bought the mini trial size though haha =P.
But recently in San Diego it has been very very hot and dry, around 80F with strong sun and warm dry winds for the past week! And my feet have been suffering! =( They became so dry and cracked and ugly looking...
I usually do not like putting creams or moisturizers on my feet because most of the time they are very sticky or thick and take a long time to absorb into my skin. So if I walk around, tiny dust particles on the floor just stick to my feet and it is unpleasant. =/
However, I decided to try this out and this was amazing! The cream feels lightweight and is very smooth and easy to apply. My skin easily absorbs it in a short amount of time and it does not feel sticky, oily, or thick. I can get up and walk around in less than 5 minutes after applying this product. My feet have become so much more soft and hydrated than before! I often don't like wearing sandal because my feet looked so ugly and dry with white lines and rough skin but it looks so soft and smooth now! Yay! XP
I will definitely consider buying the full size or at least the travel size. A little goes a long way and I probably need 2 pea sizes for each foot. I pea size amount for the top and the other for the bottom.

Do I recommend this product?
If you have dry skin on your feet or you live in a hot and dry climate like me, I highly recommend this product. It may be a little pricey but I think it is worth your money (as long as you use it haha, took me a while). My favorite about this product is that it doesn't make my skin sticky or pick up stuff off the ground when I walk around and that is the most important thing to me!
If you are not sure you can go in stores and buy the mini one like I did!

I hope this review was helpful to you! Feel free to ask any questions or write any comments in the comment box below! Thank you for reading and I will see you later! ^_^

P.S. Summer is here! Use your sunscreen! Don't let yourself have pre-mature wrinkles, sun spots, and prevent skin cancer!

No comments:

Post a Comment