Friday, March 20, 2015

Updates!

Hi guys!

I'm really sorry for being MIA. I probably had one of the worst med classes ever, SDR (sexual development and reproduction). I mean it was an interesting class and I learned a lot, studying for it was tough though =/. It was so hard that I didn't have time to update you guys because I spent so much time studying and being stress. So I'm sorry for not communicating well with you guys. =(

I also flew back to CA for spring break, because all of us needed a break, and I needed some personal family and friend time, and uh, eating Asian food time, maybe haha.
But I am back early from break because stuff needs to be done! But I am free before I start classes again! Thanks for those of you who have stuck with me, I really appreciate it. =)

So I guess I'll get to it =P.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment