Monday, July 14, 2014

Quick Review on "Clean & Clear" Advantage Acne Spot Treatment

Hi everybody!

I have mentioned this product before and this will be a quick review just because the product has not changed but the name has.

I am reviewing the "Clean & Clear" Advantage Acne Spot Treatment gel

This product costs $6-10 and contains 22mL or 0.75 fluid oz of product.

A while ago I reviewed the Clean and Clear Advantage Mark Treatment, as in 2 years ago. They have renamed this product as the Acne Spot Treatment.

Because it is basically the same thing, all I want to say that it contains 2% salicylic acid which helps treats and prevents acne. It also helps reduce the inflammation, redness, and swelling that comes with acne and has antiseptic properties that help kill bacteria.

I now use the Advantage Acne Spot Treatment, obviously, since Mark Treatment is no longer continuously produced on the market. It may still be around, but I use the new name.

And it works great! =)

For more information, click on the link for the Mark Treatment above.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment