Sunday, November 25, 2012

Cure can be found in Irvine, CA! =D (and some rambling =P)

Hi Everyone! =)

I am sorry for not posting much lately, it was Thanksgiving in the US and I went home to see my family, friends, and bf.
I really wanted to write reviews when I was there, but I was in such a rush to leave, I couldn't bring all the necessary equipment and materials =/.

I will try to post more, but finals are coming! Gahhh!
I have a paper due tomorrow and a quiz as well so I'll be back to you soon after tomorrow!

I hope that for those of you who celebrate the holiday, Thanksgiving, that you had lots of fun and ate lots of good food! I did! XD

On a quick note I would like to say that the Japanese exfoliating gel, CURE, can be found in the Tokyo Lifestyle store in the UTC mall at UCI (University of California Irvine).
It is a few dollars cheaper than getting it from Amazon and cheaper than Tokyo Lifestyle.



I really wanted to get it, but I already have a bottle at home so I need to finish that first! XP But I am so happy to find it much more accessible nearby where I live!
So if you live in the area, check it out! I also wrote a review on CURE which you can read here.

I hope this random piece of information was helpful to you. =P

I will talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment