Thursday, January 16, 2014

Outfit of the Day!

Hi everyone!

It's HOT in southern California! 80F!

Here are some pictures of what I wore today.
I decided not to make a video this time because I think the pictures are pretty self-explanatory.

I hope you liked the look!





The dress is from Charlotte Russe! I got it on the clearance rack for about $15! So cheap and cute! Shoes are from DSW Shoes.

Honestly I am a bit annoyed at the weather. I bought cute winter clothes in Japan for a reason! Gr!
But I know, I'm spoiled by the weather here, I do enjoy it. I adapted to the cold in Japan in December and I thought: haha, when I go home, everyone's going to feel "super cold" but I'm going to feel fine! But that didn't happen and when it gets colder, I'm going to suffer with everyone else. =P

Thank you for reading! See you later! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment